matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Friday, October 29, 2004

finally in and am i loving it!

I am now on my G5 and have a flat screen monitor. It's love at first sight. I've been waiting for so long to get a computer at work that was better than my one at home. I can't wait to get my first video editing in on this and watch the renders scorch down the screen.

I'm calmer now than I was last night. I have just been so frustrated with the process of selling this house in Hermitage and at the same time always feeling like our finances are out of control-- every now and then I have a freak out moment which basically is a time for me to "woe-is-me" myself. It's disgusting...

My Mama didn't raise me that way-- always pointing across the globe to kids who barely had rice for supper. It's an ancient tactic but it worked and happened to be and still is true.

Tonight is Franklin Road Academy. It's a great night for football. I am going to try to forget about my worries for a little and stay in the moment.



matt tullos
for more visit www.modernpsalms.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home