matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

emails a flyin'

Spent most of the day working on the details of Tuesday's shoot. Lots of emails on the subject. We got the costing in on the studio which was about twice as much as I thought it was going to be but I still think we'll be getting the project done well under the budget. We are meeting tomorrow with the team. I am very nervous and excited about the shoot. I'm also looking forward to the G5 that is supposed to be coming soon. The past few days I've been eating soup in the office. Creature of habit. I am in my soup phase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home