matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

i think the first entry is always the toughest.

can i blame terrorists for the corruption of my former blog? i don't think so. basically it was a b2 thing. but the first entry on a new address is the most difficult even if i'm simply coming back to the blog i left around 6 months ago. i've spent the last two days refocusing on why i blog and basically, i believe that it's part obsession, part worship, part ambition, part flesh, and part phobia. the part that's ambition was the part that was so upset about the loss of matter from the past 40 days that i was on my b2 blog. basically i've come to understand that i enjoy sharing my journey. i need this and it keeps me well.



mtullos@lifeway.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home