matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I guess it helps me to write something in this blog to tell anyone that I am accomplishing things in my little corner of this big superstructure of evangelical gobbledeygook.

Finished with four things on my to-do list.

Had a great conversation with my best man- Danny. He has been through lots of junk and is still hanging in there. Sometimes surviving is the greatest gift and triumph. He's got lots of great ideas... Very enterprising guy.

I hope we'll be able to reconnect this December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home