matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

tuesday's movement

was quite limited. I did have a meeting this afternoon with the True Love Waits committee. I ate in my office and spent most of the day cacooning over Let's Worship details, emails, and other smaller things. I'm about to go home to get things squared away to pick up Isaac's car. He is so excited. Lord, I pray for safety for him and sanity for me.

I was asked to do BCL week at Glorieta. I'm going to check out the possibilities I believe I'll be spending a number of weeks at the conference centers- which I think will be a good thing, especially if I can have some time there with the boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home