matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Friday, October 08, 2004

isaac's progress...

i don't think I would have imagined doing this a year ago, but we are letting Isaac buy a car. I tremble to think of it, but he has done everything we've asked of him. He has become a very wise son- quite different from a year ago when we were pulling our hair out trying to figure out what to do. he has no grade under 95 and he is excited about church.

click here to read what it was like a year ago

We have had a great turn around thanks to the prayers of our beloved friends. God once again has reminded me of His faithfullness.

To God be the glory. Great things he has done!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home