matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Thursday, October 21, 2004

It's 11PM and I know where my kids are.

Stayed at the office until around 8 PM. Got scads done. It's amazing how work is completed when people go home. I wish LifeWay had a nightshift. I don't think I have a creative thought in my brain before 2pm. Maybe one of these days I'll be the old guy that comes to work when he wants to but enough of the fantasy world. Tomorrow I'm staying home to write.

Today, I felt blessed to be a LifeWay guy. I fired an email up-line about the business and I'll be anxiously waiting to see if it lands on fertile ground.

matt tullos
for more visit www.modernpsalms.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home