matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Isaac's night

Isaac said he really enjoyed the men's conference last night. "Season of Life"
He told me the major points and seemed to drink it all in. He hasn't said anything like, "You know, Dad. I realize that Jesus is my only hope and I have made a commitment to follow Him." But I feel like he is moving toward Him. I still believe that his commitment as a child was real. I pray that God will place his feet on the solid ground of truth.


matt tullos
for more visit www.modernpsalms.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home